Needle roller bearings, traditionally an INA specialty, are an important element in transmissions.
Drawn cup needle roller bearings with open ends
- Drawn cup needle roller bearings without an inner ring for use directly on a hardened shaft
- Maximum load carrying capacity in the smallest radial design envelope
- Pressed into the housing and thus a highly rigid solution without a solid outer ring
Machined needle roller bearings
- For high radial loads and low section height
- Also available in X-life design with a 50% increase in nominal rating life